WHAT MAKES VEGAN PUMPKIN SNACKS A RESPONSIBLE SNACK FOR DOGS?
• Pumpkin is rich in high fiber content.
• Pumpkin gives a feeling of satiety and calms the stomach when it is upset.
• Pumpkin ensures that the intestinal flora is maintained. This can be especially helpful if your dog suffers from diarrhea or constipation, as fiber improves the consistency of their stools by increasing the volume and moisture content.
• The Vegan pumpkin snacks are also suitable for dogs with allergies . The snacks do not contain any animal ingredients.
• The snacks are gluten-free without loss of delicious taste and quality.
|Nutritional advice||Small dogs up to 15 pounds – 1 stick per day.
Medium sized dogs 15 to 30 kilos – 2 sticks per day.
Large dogs 30 to 70 kilos – 3 biscuits per day.
|Instructions||Close the packaging with a grip closure, so the snacks stay fresh|
|Amount of||80 gram.|
|Vegan||Very suitable for dogs with (food) allergies.|
|Ingredients||29% potato starch, 22% ground brown rice, 21.2% oatmeal, 15% pumpkin, glycerine, calcium carbonate, sodium caseinate, brewer's dried yeast, mananoligosacharides, fructooligosaccharides
Always provide plenty of fresh drinking water