Old dog with osteoarthritis? Already True Hemp discovered!
Does your dog have trouble walking and struggle with regular physical activity? Or, in fact, does he tend to avoid physical activity because of signs of pain? Then your dog has osteoarthritis, a common disease in older dogs. More and more owners are discovering the benefits of hemp in older dogs!
Osteoarthritis in dogs can affect the knees as well as the hips or spine. It causes pain in both bones and joints with progressively worsening symptoms. Old age is the most common cause, but obesity and lack of exercise are also debilitating triggers for this disease. At the beginning of the disease you will notice that your dog is less physically active. He will be less and less inclined to play and run around. Also, your dog may avoid activities because some movements are too painful to perform. Do you suspect that your dog has osteoarthritis? Do not hesitate to consult your veterinarian.
WHAT MAKES HEMP SUCH A GOOD NUTRITIONAL SOURCE FOR PETS?
Yes, you read that right, hemp for your four-legged friend is a powerful superfood! More and more owners are giving hemp to their dogs because hemp is nutritious food. Don't worry, your sweet four-legged friend will not get high or stoned from hemp food, there is no THC in it. Hemp does contain a source of essential oils that your dog cannot produce itself.
• Hemp contains Omega-6 (linoleic acid) and Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid). These are essential fatty acids, these fatty acids must be included in the diet. They play an important role in the functioning of the cardiovascular system, the brain, the hormone balance and the immune system.
• Hemp is also rich in another form of Omega-6, namely gamma linoleic acid (GLA). With a good diet, your pet can produce this substance itself, but unfortunately this does not happen with some animals. A deficiency of GLA manifests itself in a reduced immune system.
• Hemp rich in proteins from vegetable sources, these are easily digestible. Proteins are necessary for muscle building and endurance.
• In addition to all healthy fatty acids, hemp also contains a number of antioxidants and enzymes, including lecithin. Lecithin plays a role in healthy liver function
TRUE HEMP SPECIALLY FOR DOGS
Young, old, scared, hyper or with coat problems. Depending on the animal, there is a specially developed dental stick or snack that suits his or her needs. Deliciously flavored in a natural way, making it a real treat.
• Suitable for all breeds.
• Meat-based and completely grain-free.
• Stick to the animal's original diet.
• Choice of various flavors with valuable ingredients.
DOG SNACKS AND STICKS
Hip and Weight Snacks for Senior Dogs.
True hemp has developed a formula that is especially for dogs that, as they get older, have joints and hips that wear out, namely True Hemp Hip & Joint. This formula contains ground hemp leaves and seeds rich in omega 3 and 6. It also contains turmeric, known as a powerful natural antioxidant that protects dogs' bodies. This root has effects similar to those of NSAIDs, which suppress the production and catabolic action of anti-inflammatory compounds that play a role in the progression of osteoarthritis. And finally, the Hip & Joint range is made from New Zealand green mussels. According to several studies, the green mussel helps the body fight inflammation and reduce osteoarthritis. This plant is rich in nutrients and improves the stability of the immune system.