DOES YOUR CAT HAVE DAD COAT OR HAIR LOSS?
More and more cat owners are discovering the benefits of hemp for their cat. A dull coat in your cat may be related to a lack of certain nutrients. True Hemp cat treats skin + coat provide soft skin and a shiny coat!
YOUR CAT'S COAT IS A REFLECTION OF HIS HEALTH.
True Hemp cat treats skin + coat provide soft skin and shiny coat! This formula contains a unique blend of ingredients rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which play a crucial role for the normal function and condition of coat and skin.
THE POWER OF THESE CAT TREATS LIES IN THE HEALTHY INGREDIENTS
• Hemp leaf, hemp oil and ground hemp seed, omega-3 fatty acids and a source of protein and dietary fiber.
• Ground flaxseed: a natural source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
• Salmon oil: a marine source of Omega 3 fatty acids DHA and EPA
• Dried pomegranate: a natural source of antioxidants
• Crunchy treats in a size cats love, a crunchy exterior and a soft interior to mimic their predatory instincts and help remove tartar.
WHAT MAKES HEMP SUCH A GOOD FOOD SOURCE FOR CATS?
• Hemp contains Omega-6 (linoleic acid) and Omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid). These are essential fatty acids, these fatty acids must be absorbed by the diet. They play an important role in the functioning of the heart and vascular system, the brain, the hormonal system and the immune system.
• Hemp is also rich in another form of Omega-6, namely gamma linoleic acid (GLA). With a good diet, your cat can produce this substance himself, but unfortunately that does not happen in some animals. A deficiency of GLA manifests itself in a reduced defense.
• Hemp rich in proteins from vegetable sources, these are good digestion bear. Proteins are needed for muscle building and endurance.
• In addition to all healthy fatty acids, hemp also contains a quantity of antioxidants and enzymes including lecithin. Lecithin plays a role in healthy liver function